Livecoders Message Board › Livecode Summer!

Livecode Summer!

dan
danmackinlay
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH

Folks, that was marvellous last week in Klubi. Thanks everyone for getting involved, and especially ruffni for making Klubi available and promoting it.
Missed it? Video here, thanks to Dragica, more photos here from me. (Didn't Tobias also post some photos? I can't find them now.)
We need to work out dates - and locations - for our next meetups. I am away from 2 weeks, and Summer scheduling is always strange, so I figures it's a good time to ask. I made a doodle to check what dates suit everyone. Vote here: http://doodle.com/69rerb53i2ibb9rp­ for whichever dates you think might suit you. We would ideally like to have more than one meeting, so vote as many times as you'd like. (and if you haven't been to meetings but are still in the group, feel free to vote for a time anyway, if it gives you a better chance to attend)
We are talking about meetups for

• HTML/JS audio for networked music
  • Liver musician interaction
  • Ruffni has suggested that Klubi could host more jam sessions, even monthly (I am excited about that)
  • Whatever else you'd like (suggestions?)

Suggestions for alternate venues would also be good. I will look into Badenerstrasse further, but it depends on how charming I can be. If anyone knows a venue with a piano in particular, that would be good to know!
Bonus news: At  Dock18 there is a livecode performance with visiting international livecoders Mico Rex. Dragica and Stahl are organising this one. More news soon, but keep your diary free for June 28. (facebook­, website­)
yours,
Dan
lluissuros
user 134722782
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 2
Iep livecoders,
I'm here again and I'll stay, with a 50% probability, here in zurich, until end of July.
I updated the doodle and I'm up for everything.

Cheers and see you soon :)
Lluis