addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

music & (live)coding Message Board meetup-group-MOhQSDOo Discussion Forum › Searching for location?

Searching for location?

raimund
user 151981972
Zürich, CH
Post #: 2
I am new, but i just like to ask whether it is helpful to search for location for the next meet-ups? i thought of rooms of http://www.colab-zuri...­ for 1-2 meetings in July. Actually i am working there for some hours. There would be place for up to 50 people, or a room for 4-14 people ... Nevertheless i asked for conditions.
dan
danmackinlay
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
Raimund, that would be totally awesome - we are having a tricky time finding locations in the summer holidays. I'm just talking to Andrés here, and we are both enthusiastic about meeting on July 30th. I'll also ask Ruffni if we can get Klubi...