Join us to discuss interesting applications of machine learning and data science, and learn about recent developments in science and industry. All events are free.
Videos and slides of most of our previous meetups are freely available here on youtube, in case you missed one of the events.
We're always searching for speakers, apéro sponsors, topic ideas and potential locations for our events. Please get in touch!
You also find us here:
Welcome, Machine Learners!
June 28 · 6:30 PM
Züri ML #26: Fashion and Finance
• Deep learning with an eye for fashion Matthias Dantone and Lukas Bossard, Fashwell
• Machine learning for quantitative tradingMartin Froehler,... Learn more
May 3 · 6:30 PM
Züri ML #25: Image Analysis: De-Blurring and City Structures
• The State of Affairs of Blind Deconvolution Paolo Favaro, University of Bern
• Learning City Structures from Online MapsPascal Kaiser, ETH Zürich... Learn more
April 13 · 6:30 PM
Züri ML #24: Deep Learning for Go, and Scikit-Learn
• AlphaGo from a Go Player and an AI perspective Thomas Koller, HSLU
• Robust and Calibrated Estimators with Scikit-Learn Gilles Louppe, core... Learn more
February 9 · 6:30 PM
Züri ML #23: Email AutoReply, NeuroScience and HowHot.io
• Computer, respond to email! Bálint Miklós, Google
• Large-scale extraction of brain connectivity from the neuroscientific literature Renaud... Learn more
Dec 1, 2015 · 6:30 PM
Züri ML #22: Machine Learning in Financial Tech
a joint event with the finteCH meetup group .
• Machine Learning in Financial Tech with BigML Amir Tabakovic, VP of Business Development, BigML
• Startup Spotlights:... Learn more