addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zürich's Language Exchange Message Board › Spanish Speakers!

Spanish Speakers!

Ahoo
Aasemoon
Group Organizer
Zürich, CH
Hello Everyone!

This is Ahoo, one of your Language Exchange co-organizers. I'm writing to you today, because I'm working on adding another language to our exchange menu. This time it's all about Spanish! =)

During our past meetups, I have met many Spanish speakers, as well as members who have expressed an interest in practising Spanish [most recently including one of our German teachers, to whom I'd really like us to give something back]. Now I'd like to bring the possible teachers and learners together, and arrange us some Spanish meetups! So, I'm asking our Spanish speaking members, who are interested in helping others with their Spanish skills, to get in touch with me. I would appreciate it if you write me back, let me know who you are and what days/times you could be available for a Spanish meetup.

Wish everyone a good day,

Cheers,

Ahoo
Nishant
user 82025842
Bremen, DE
Post #: 1
Hi
I am new to zurich and would like to join this meetup group. I am looking for some company or to meet some new friends in zurich. I also want to learn german,spanish language.

Waiting foy your respsone.