Wednesday and Saturday meetings are open to all levels of experience with the Course in Miracles! Wednesday nights, we study the Manual for Teachers (in the back of the book) and Saturdays, we study the Text (in the front of the book.)
The Manual for Teachers section helps students to understand the process of awakening and certain terms mentioned in the Course.
We read, we share, we laugh and we awaken together!
This is the first night we meet and we will discuss the Introduction to the Manual for Teachers and possibly more if there is time.
**Scroll Down For Directions**
Why meet in a group? By reading and sharing together, we are able to tune into our Inner Teacher and speak from Truth, helping each other to awaken. This is not a group where one speaks and the rest just listen, (although if you wish to sit and listen - that is totally okay!) However, our group affirms that we ALL have the Truth within our minds!
Reverend Lisa Trevino facilitates the meetings, opening with a brief meditation (few minutes), sharing miracles and asking for anyone to share their insights, answering questions about the Course, and encouraging the group to listen for and speak from what resonates for them as True. We laugh, share, question, and move through the material acknowledging that we are ALL teachers, really, in life and we are all students as well, but that there is One True Teacher within us all that speaks on behalf of our True Self, the Son of God.
And so it is. If you feel like checking it out, don't worry about "joining". It is a very casual atmosphere for those who wish to be there at a given moment. We aim to have a good time in the process too! All paths respected. All levels of experience, from novice to advanced welcome!
Visit www.GentleLessons.com for FREE talks on A Course in Miracles that Rev Lisa has given on internet radio and local radio stations in Vegas and NJ. Rev Lisa is also an ordained spiritual counselor and minister from the Community Miracles Center in San Francisco, California and works with people to help them understand and apply the Course to their lives, heal from Trauma and ego tapes, and learn how to discern the difference between the ego and Holy Spirit, their Inner Guide.
Directions to 491 Newberry Springs Drive
1. South on Durango. (if coming from Henderson, make left on Durango. From Summerlin, make right.)
2. Drive Past Warm Springs (Intersection) and make a right into Rhodes Ranch.
3. Give address and the name "Lisa Trevino" at gate. Please drive 25 mph, as they give tickets for speeding.
4. Turn just before a stone wall on left that says, "Palms Bay" - on Foster Springs Dr.
5. Go five blocks and make left on Olimar.
6. Make right on Newberry. Park anywhere except in front of mailboxes. House is on the right.
From Durango/Blue Diamond:
1. North on Durango.
2. Drive Past Windmill and make a left at light (Robindale is on right, entrance you turn into on left)
3. Give address and the name "Lisa Trevino" at gate. Please drive 25 mph, as they give tickets for speeding. Turn just before a stone wall on left that says, "Palms Bay" - on Foster Springs Dr.
4. Go five blocks and make left on Olimar.
5. Make right on Newberry. Park anywhere except in front of mailboxes. House is on the right.
Please use these directions, as many get lost trying to use GPS or online map services because they don't recognize the entrance to the development and send folks into the back construction area.