a group for multicultural artists Message Board › Our projects and events

Our projects and events

Nataliya
Meranza
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 10
If you have a project or an idea that you want to do with the group members, please post the short description here. Tell us which resources you have ("time," "wish'" and "I do not know" are also the answers), and what you need to get started.
Nataliya
Meranza
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 15
Efim Konovalov is taking part in the Fall art Show of St. Albert" painters Guild:

I want to get as much exposure as possible as an artist and, obviously, to make money off something that I really enjoy doing. I would like to develop my artistic ability in the realist style as well as I possibly can by representing the beauty of nature and of everyday life. My source of inspiration are nature, animals, beautiful people, flowers, and fruits.

At my Fall art show in St. Albert I will exhibit my pictures that I painted from photos taken in Vancouver ("Dancing Goose" and "Vancouver Harbor"), as well as a painting of a parrot.

My exhibition will be on Fri Oct. 19 (9AM-9PM), Sat Oct 20 (9AM-5PM) and on Sun Oct 21 (11AM-4PM). The address is St. Albert Place/City Hall on 5 St. Anne St.

Read more about Efim and his art projects at:

and