addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › A2 Adventure Club invites you to a free Yoga event this weekend with some in

A2 Adventure Club invites you to a free Yoga event this weekend with some incredible teachers!

Ann Arbor, MI
Hello Yogi's and Yogini's!!

Please join me at an amazing free Anusara yoga event put on my Lululemon Athletica Somerset!

Sunday, Feb 13th from 10am-12pm we will have the pleasure of being led by two of my closest teachers, Natalie Donnellon and Todd Tesen!

There will also be complimentary baked goods from Avalon International Bakery and Smoothies from Regeneration Raw. We will also have tasty treats from Plum Market, neck massages and moments of wellness from Aveda, and imported Indian teas and coffee!!

Lululemon Athletica of
   Somerset Mall
   2801 W Big Beaver
   Troy, MI 4808

Call the store 248-649-6267 to sign up and/or email/call me if you are interested or have an Q's! :)