addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Upcoming Concerts!

Upcoming Concerts!

A former member
Post #: 2
I saw that some of the organizers had linked up to some upcoming concerts, so I thought I would start a thread to see if anyone is going to the concerts that I have tickets for and maybe get a drink before or after the show.

My wife and I will be attending Iggy and the Stooges benefit concert for the Ron Asheton Foundation on April 18th at the Michigan Theater. We are also heading out to St. Andrew's for TV on the Radio on April 20th. So if there is anyone going to those shows and would like to get a drink after feel free to send me a message or post it in the forum.