addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Meetup Idea: StorySlam 4/7

Meetup Idea: StorySlam 4/7

A former member
Post #: 1
The Moth does a series called StorySlam. There are four cities and Detroit is one of them! The April storyslam is on 4/7 at Cliff Bells. The theme is "danger" and cover is $5. Stories begin at 7:30pm, but its usually a good idea to get there earlier.

I'm definitely going, so if anyone else is interested...

More on what a storyslam is: http://www.themoth.or...­
A former member
Post #: 3
The Moth is great for those of you who haven't been there before. I would suggest anyone going to arrive at Cliff Bell's anytime between 5:30 and 6 if you would like to get a decent seat. It tends to fill up and fill up fast. I haven't been in a few months, but some friends of mine commented that you cannot save seats for a large group of people if you get there early. It is a first come first serve type of seating arrangement.

If you do go, make sure to have some of their food, as the kitchen there is great. My wife and I had our Wedding reception there!