addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › New Meetup: Watch the Plymouth Whalers Playoff Hockey

New Meetup: Watch the Plymouth Whalers Playoff Hockey

Westland, MI
Announcing a new Meetup for Ann Arbor Adventure Club!

What: Watch the Plymouth Whalers Playoff Hockey
When: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Compuware Arena
14900 Beck Road
Plymouth, MI 48170

Why: I have 4 extra free tickets.

The Plymouth Whalers vs. Kitchener Rangers playoff game on Wednesday night, March 30th.

The game starts at 7:05PM. I will go there after work and have some food and beer during happy hour before the game. Feel free to come early and join me. I will give you the tickets when you arrive.

The playoff series is 2-1 right now; Whalers won 6-5 in game 1 at Kitchener, won at Compuware in OT in game 2 by a score of 3-2 and then Kitchener won by a score of 3-1 at Kitchener last night.

You can contact me at 248 943-7625.

Check it out!