addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › New Meetup: Run Past Hell Firefighter's 5K

New Meetup: Run Past Hell Firefighter's 5K

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Ann Arbor Adventure Club!

What: Run Past Hell Firefighter's 5K
When: Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:00 AM (Packet pick-up is 7:00am-8:45am)

Where: Downtown Gregory Michigan
116 Main Street
Gregory, MI 48137

I'm volunteering at the first ever Run Past Hell Firefighter's 5k in Gregory, Michigan. It's going to be a ton of fun - with lots of laughs. There will be hiccups along the way as it's the first time we've done this - but, a good time is sure to be had by all!

Come on out to the boonies and run for a good cause! Proceeds go to Unadilla Firefighter's Association.

Event details are at www.runmichigan.org­, register and pay at www.active.com­.

Be sure to register on or before July 21st to be sure you get a t-shirt in your size and

pay the small fee of $20, rather than $25.

Bring a friend and come on out to the country for a little fun and kickin' around. (If it's a lovely day - Halfmoon Lake is just a stone's throw away...make a day of it and chill at the beach after. What else do you have to do!?) Don't forget your ID, those 21 and older will be offered a post-race frothy beverage.

If you're willing to be an on-site host for this Meetup, please let me know! I'll make introductions at the event, but will be working the registration table and occupied for a bit.

Check it out!