addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Makeup for the bad Disc Golf presentation.

Makeup for the bad Disc Golf presentation.

David G.
user 10120954
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 23
First, let me start this off with.. What the HELL was THAT? Just getting back from the Disc Golf Basics at REI meetup and oh MAN was that presentation bad! I very much apologize for a sub-par event, as anyone who attended is well aware, half the presentation staff did not show up and it was apparently the better half we missed out on! It was agony sitting there through it for me, an experienced Disc Golfer who could only pick out a few things here or there that EVEN I could follow.

To make up for this, I am going to be running an event or perhaps two events and I PERSONALLY will teach everyone how to play, complete with DISCS THAT YOU CAN TRY and a BASKET YOU CAN THROW AT. Unlike what we just went through ;-)

I am only putting this on the boards so those who ducked out early or left right away can see that no, it was not just you.. it really was that bad and I want to make up for it. Keep an eye out, the events will be up soon and you can get some good hands on time, learn the basics, and give this wonderful activity a try! And since I am putting this on the boards, time suggestions are welcome! I'll probably make one weekend event and one weekday event.

Cheers!