addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › T-shirts are in!

T-shirts are in!

Jody M
jodyk23
Canton, MI
If you ordered a t-shirt and are on the list below, I have it! I will bring them on Saturday to the jello wrestling bash. If you cannot attend, please message me to make other arrangements (jodyk23@hotmail.com)­!

Here is the list:

Terri R, Robin T, Scott K, Meghan D, Scott, Andrew B, Siera G, Sean K, Mazin A, Jay M, Alistair H, Allison K, John M, Sarah B, Tom G, Sudhir K, Rebecca F, Dan F and Lauren O