addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Indoor Basketball Meetup Details: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Indoor Basketball Meetup Details: YOUR RESPONSE IS NEEDED

Mazin
Mazin-A
Ann Arbor, MI
Now that the summer basketball event is off of the calendar, we're looking at renting Wines Elementary gym on Wednesday nights from 7:15 to 8:15 for 10 sessions starting Oct 6th. This should give us 10 much needed winter cardio nights!

Like I said in the last e-mail, the plan this year will be a little different than last year. Andrew can't front the money this year, so all of us "core" people that come almost every week will split up the cost evenly up front. If you come regularly, this will actually be way cheaper than it was last year.

I currently have the following 14 possible people listed in the core group. The gym is $200 for 10 evenings, so I'm guessing it'll cost us each somewhere between $15-$25 depending on how many people respond/agree. Please respond ASAP letting me know either way whether you're willing to commit and pay up front (via paypal or in person).

• Mazin
  • Jerome
  • Gary
  • Yaniv
  • Samer
  • Ayoub
  • Donnie
  • Brooke
  • Brooke's Silent Fiance
  • Keith Knudsen
  • Judy
  • Jasmin
  • Cat-scratching, hyperactive Yaniv friend (please contact him, Yaniv!)
  • Diminutive lawyer guy who lives near Virginia park (if someone goes on Thursday, please let him know about this)

Remember, whenever a non-core member comes, we'll collect a few dollars from them. At the end of the season (late December), we'll split up those proceeds so that everyone pays an equal and hopefully small amount per session. It should turn out to be really cheap if everyone is in. (Or we could go out for a celebratory dinner too.)

- Mazin

P.S. If you're reading this on the message boards and want to be pat of the core group that will pay less per session than the drop-ins, please let me know ASAP.