addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Climbing buddies

Climbing buddies

A former member
Post #: 1
I just moved back to the area after 9 years in New Zealand and I'd be stoked to find a few new climbing mates to hit up Planet Rock with. Im trying to be up there as much as pos and my schedule is really flexable these days so pretty much anytime is good. Im also doing yoga in Plymouth if anyone's down to come along to that too.

Cheer bro

-Kev
Andrew
user 7962664
Group Organizer
Jackson, MI
Post #: 23
Kev,

This should help:
https://docs.google.c...­

Andrew
A former member
Post #: 2
Wicked thanks for that!!
A former member
Never mind... The technology is strong with me, this Monday morning.
Katie D.
user 49248702
South Lyon, MI
Hey, I just joined today and I'd love to get on that rock climbing buddy list. No rush though...I broke my leg last week trail riding (kicked by a horse..sigh) so I'm in a cast for 5 weeks. But when it's off, I'm so ready to get back outside.