addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Fall softball

Fall softball

A former member
There is still room for one more male and one female (possibly 2/2) for fall softball.  Schedule will consist of 10 games and be played at the Ypsilanti Township Rec Center (lighted fields).  Games start as early as 6:45PM (but don't start later than 8PM)

Games will begin September 10th (for team 1), September 17th (for team 2) and season runs for 6 weeks [10 total games - each night is a double header]

A former member
Post #: 1
HI ED,

I have posted my email on the reply spot to your - wondering if I am in team 1 or team 2

Thanks
Cindy