addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Meetup Series Cancelled: Volleyball (at a new location with softer ball)

Meetup Series Cancelled: Volleyball (at a new location with softer ball)

Jaesung Edward L.
user 11046880
Westland, MI
Hey guys.

I have currently gotten a new job schedule which prevents me from hosting the Thursday volleyball nights from now on. I hope I sent this msg in time so you guys can plan your thursday evenings.

If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact me at Edwardian_maximus@hotmail.com

or call me at 734-799-7563.

Wish you all well

Warm regards

Jaesung Lee