Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Enjoy the Sunfest in Canada!

Enjoy the Sunfest in Canada!

Laurie
There is space for 2 more in my car leaving around noon on Friday from Arborland/Carpenter Rd area. Please let me know if you can come 734-649-4192!  We have others meeting us over there.  Also, we have room for one male in one of  our hotel rooms at Econo Lodge downtown London.....which still has some rooms available if you need to book. Please let me know asap if either of these options are needed.

The plan is to meet at Williams Coffee Pub on the northwest side of Victoria Park (Richmond St) at 6pm on Friday. If you can't make it then, call me and we'll meetup!  The schedule is crazy with simultaneous acts all weekend, so pick and choose what you like and let others know!

http://www.sunfest.on...­
See you there!? Laurie 734-649-4192
SINGH
user 59379022
Canton, MI
Post #: 1
hi Laurie,

I am 24, m, live in Ann Arbor. Can I join you guys for the trip to Sunfest Canada,
I am interested to take up one of the spots in your car, but am not 100% sure yet.

Can you write me on my email: atampreet88@gmail.com; some details regarding charges for travelling & stay.

How many people are going? Is there a link for meetup for this trip to Sunfest Canada.
Thanks.