addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Scuba diving cruise!!!

Scuba diving cruise!!!

lisa m.
user 13773722
New Baltimore, MI
Post #: 25
I've been wanting to do this even before I became a certified diver! For less than $1000 + air you get a weeklong sailing trip in the Bahamas scuba diving everyday with food and drinks on board included. Plus they plan out all of your dives for you and you do about 3-4 per day! Of course you can rent gear or being your own. There are also stops on the isles where you can sightsee, shop, eat, drink, lay on the beach... Sounds like a great time to me! I just need fun ppl to go with! ;)

http://www.blackbeard...­