addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Update: potluck and carpooling

Update: potluck and carpooling

Caryn ;.
user 3095678
Trenton, MI
Change of plans in potluck... Please just post in your message line what you will be bringing for the potluck so we can all see...

I figure you guys can figure out carpooling amongst yourselves... to help this... maybe post in your message line where you live... I know where some people are... LOL

I live in Sterling Heights... but will be heading up there around noon on Friday... so if you are interested in meeting me somewhere to carpool let me know!

Ann Arbor people will want to just take 23 north all the way...

East siders like me will want to take 75 to where it meets 23...

Here is how I usually get there...

75/23 to Standish exit... follow 23 North to 65 (turn left)... take 65 into the town of Hale... When you reach the only traffic light in town... make a left (there is a shell station at the corner)... follow this road down to the four way stop...make a right at the four way stop... and this road will curve around... AFter about a mile look for Avalon Dr. on your left. Turn left on Avalon... Our cabin has a garage across the street and is next to a big house... Numbers abruptly jump at its location... so I will keep my out for you ...

finally... for mountain biking fans... Rifle river recreation area is around the corner!

I am posting this message to the message board so if someone wants to hold a discussion on carpooling they can post it there... My phone number: 734-625-6681
Paul
user 11572018
Ypsilanti, MI
Post #: 1
I will be coming from Ypsilanti on Friday - so I can carpool with someone in the area if needed. I drive a truck so basically one person will fit comfortably!

Paul
A former member
Post #: 1
I will be coming from Ypsilanti on Friday - so I can carpool with someone in the area if needed. I drive a truck so basically one person will fit comfortably!

Paul

I live in Saline,
I am interested in carpooling. My no. is 734-646-2667.
Please call soon!
Tanya