Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › "Plan" for German Park

"Plan" for German Park

A former member
This is a CASH ONLY venue - $5 entrance fee, then you buy tickets at about $1.00 per ticket with which to purchase food and beverages. I am budgeting $10 for food and $20 for beverages, but I am a light drinker. I don't believe they have an ATM on the premises, so bringing about $50 in cash would be advisable. Tickets are refundable at the end of the evening. (At least they were last year)

I am going to arrive early to the park before the gates open at 4:00 PM. I intend to arrive between 3:15 and 3:30. I will have a solid blue and checkered red and white tablecloth and an 8 1/2 by 11 sign to put on the table that says "AAAC" in bold with a small Meetup logo.

I would greatly appreciate it if 2 or 3 other people would volunteer to meet me before 4:00 and help hold picinic table space.

This being the last Public Picnic of the year, it is likely to be extremely busy. Expect to stand in line to get in. Again, this is a very informal event, so arrive and leave when you want to.

Here is a link to the Google Map of German Park: German Park Map

The easiest way to get to German Park is to take US-23 to North Territorial. North Territorial east to Pontiac Trail. Pontiac Trail south to the German Park on the right.

See you on Saturday!
Brian