addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Basketball start time and location changed for tomorrow

Basketball start time and location changed for tomorrow

Mazin
Mazin-A
Ann Arbor, MI
Andrew is working on securing a new gym contract, but I don't think we'll have the details worked out by tomorrow. If all goes as planned, it won't be much more expensive than before (or at all) and will be on a better court. We'll let you all know more when we figure it out.

In any case, we'll just play outdoors tomorrow at Virginia Park. The weather is supposed to be warmer than today. Since sunset is at 6:45, I changed the start time to be 5:15. If that affects your ability to attend, please update your RSVP. Hope to see you all tomorrow!
A former member
Post #: 1
Andrew is working on securing a new gym contract, but I don't think we'll have the details worked out by tomorrow. If all goes as planned, it won't be much more expensive than before (or at all) and will be on a better court. We'll let you all know more when we figure it out.

In any case, we'll just play outdoors tomorrow at Virginia Park. The weather is supposed to be warmer than today. Since sunset is at 6:45, I changed the start time to be 5:15. If that affects your ability to attend, please update your RSVP. Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Thanks very much for working on this, Andrew and Mazin. I'm sure it's been a pain. See you tomorrow at the newly appointed hour. - Adam