Apr 17, 2012 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Five presenters this month take the stage for ten minutes each, five minutes to demo and five minutes to answer questions, followed by open announcements and community networking.
After the event, many of the attendees will be going to Pizza House, right around the corner, to continue discussing entrepreneurship.
Here is our lineup!
- Steve Jacobs, Velocity Data Centers - build a data center from scratch in 90 days
- Mat Piccinato, UpTo - a social take on your calendar for your mobile device
- Michael Kumm, Doodle Home - experience interior design online
- Brandy Wimberly, Gwen Betts, and Emily Rippe, BuyVite - a system for group pay
- Steve Fentriss, Y T Radio - turning YouTube into a radio station