addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor New Tech Meetup Message Board Opportunities › Looking for Rails work!

Looking for Rails work!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

I'm a Ruby on Rails developer looking for work within the SE Michigan area. Originally from Flint, I went to UM but moved away and haven't since returned. I'm passionate about the mitten and excited to come back home to put my new found developer skills to use.

Check out my site to learn more about me and to take a look at what I've built to date. I'm interested in working on interesting projects with interesting folks that allow me to continue learning and improving my skill-set. Would love to chat.

Thanks,
David
http://daveande.herok...­