addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Ann Arbor New Tech Meetup Message Board Events › Ann Arbor Connectors Club Speed Networking event May 23

Ann Arbor Connectors Club Speed Networking event May 23

Robert K.
user 10237185
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
Speed Networking and Business Showcase Fundraiser for Ozone House
Print ticket Export Tell a friend Share
Thursday, May 23, 2013
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Corner Brewery
720 Norris St, Ypsilanti, MI (map)

We all multi-task, right? Well, heres a great opportunity to: Make a ton of new professional connections in a short period of time, showcase your business to 100 or more in one shot, socialize, enjoy great beer, all while raising money and resources for a great local cause, Ozone House.
Those of you who attended last years Speed Networking know how good it was to mix with nice people in the name of a good cause. We'd like to at least double the attendance and participation of last years event.
Speed Networking is similar to Speed Dating. Tables will be set up, timers will be set, and you'll have a limited time to introduce yourself, and learn about others quickly. The idea is to establish connections, and you can follow up or circle back during the socializing time.
This year, we're adding a Business Showcase feature, whereby if you want to really have your business stand out, you can get a Business Showcase table, similar to a Trade Show or Vendor Expo set-up. That way, you can speak to everyone of interest, without the time constraint of the Speed Networking format.
If you've never been to a Speed Networking event, this is not to be missed. If you never attend any other of our MeetUps, please put this one on your calendar. There will be great beer, food vendors, really, really nice people, door prizes, and fundraising for a great local cause.
ADMISSION is a suggested $15 donation to Ozone House. We'd love for you to also bring a Door Prize of your choice, but that is not obligitory.
SHOWCASE Tables are a Suggested $25 Donation.
I like to say that we put the FUN in FUNdraisers. This will be a GREAT event, and will be much GREATER when YOU come.
More details will follow, but I want you to get this on your Calendar NOW. You're welcome to bring friends, guests, SO's, Associates, etc.
Please let me know if you're interested in a Showcase Table, or would like more details. They will go quickly.
I look forward to seeing you there!
To learn more about Ozone House, go to: OzoneHouse.org
Brian Bundesen
I've just created this event on Eventbrite, so you can log in, RSVP, and make your donation in advance to secure your spot. Go to: http://a2c2speednetwo...­