Ann Arbor, MI
Fonemine enables companies to provide their employees with mobile applications that integrate their enterprise systems at a fraction of the cost of developing solutions internally and significantly faster, typically in days rather than months.
Fonemine’s flagship product, Mobile Force, was released earlier this year and already has multiple Fortune 500 customers, including GM, Cisco, CenturyLink and recently, Blue Cross.
With HQ in Silicon Valley, Fonemine is opening an engineering and sales office in Ann Arbor and, through a Michigan eLab introduction, partnered with Michigan eLab coach and investor, David Segura and VisionIT to grow sales and support services in Detroit.
What Fonemine is looking for?
As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role developing mobile application solutions and lead plug-ins for Enterprise and SaaS platforms. The Software Engineer participates in the construction, implementation and support of Mobile products that meet established specifications, design criteria, quality standards and business requirements. The Software Engineer will design applications and systems based upon business requirements documentation and architectural designs.
· Partner and work closely with the company engineering leadership as the primary technical resource to develop and deliver enterprise integration in the context of mobile applications.
· Partner with sales team on development of mobile application solutions and lead plug-in for Enterprise and SaaS platforms.
Possess solid understanding in all areas of IT, specifically the lifecycle of Application services, Infrastructure services, mobility and a working knowledge of customer-facing Professional services.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· 3+ years of writing production quality code in the industry
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Experience in going through software product release cycles
· Experience in working on Linux system
· Experience in working database SQL
· Experience in writing web services integration APIs to enterprise applications using PHP
· Experience in writing SOAP and REST APIs
· Experience in writing automated unit tests for integration APIs
· Excellent working knowledge of XML, XSL, and JSON
· Experience in using enterprise applications like SAP, PeopleSoft, SFDC, Oracle Fusion, etc. is a plus
· Experience in web services authentication such as OAuth2 and SAML is a plus
· Excellent communication skills dealing with enterprise customers
Michigan eLab Partner