Software Developer, Analytics Platform
We are hiring a full-stack Software Developer to own the design, development, and administration of the BIOVIGIL Analytics Platform.
We help our customers save patient lives every day. The BIOVIGIL system enables hospitals to improve their hand hygiene compliance by reminding their employees to sanitize their hands each and every time they walk into a patient room. We track each hand sanitization, and send that data into the cloud where it is compiled into analytics for the healthcare managers. Our customers have been able to significantly increase their hand hygiene compliance after deploying BIOVIGIL. Hand hygiene compliance reduces hospital-acquired infections which in turns leads to saved patient lives. We are currently in hyper-growth mode, installing the system in hospitals across the U.S.
* Architect the Analytics Platform to support tens of millions of transactions per day.
* Write maintainable code in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev / stage / prod release cycle, and continuous deployment)
* Collaborate with executive management, engineering, and client services team to define, design, and develop new features.
* Support the implementation of new clients.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* Proficient background in RDBMS, such as MYSQL
* 1+ years web application development
* Good communication and organizational skills
* Experience with .NET development
This position will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Ann Arbor (912 N. Main St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104)
Type of Employment
Salary, Benefits, & Perks
Pay will be commiserate with experience. We are open to hiring at any career level
Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance.
Catered lunches every day.
Mike Burba / VP Data Analytics / firstname.lastname@example.org / 248.207.5054