“Partying in New Orleans”: Saints vs. Falcons Weekend
**The cost of this trip will depend on how many people are attending. Please do not RSVP if you are not serious and able to pay. We will divide up the hotel rooms based on paid attendance.
Please indicate your room preference and how many roommates you prefer in your RSVP. Please also indicate if you prefer to room with your own gender.
Please Read below for details and descriptions.
***Rooms will be given on a 1st pay 1st serve basis. Space is limited. This is going to be a HOT weekend!
Hotel Stay: The Sheraton New Orleans, 500 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Transportation: TBD (Will be based on # of persons attending; Carpool; Rentals or Van Ride etc.)
Departure from Atlanta: Friday Morning September 6th, 2013 Exact time: TBD; Location:TBD
Duration: 6-7 hour drive…ROAD TRIP! WOO HOO!
Departure from New Orleans: Monday Morning September 9th, 2013
Exact time: Hotel Check-out is at 11am Location: Sheraton Main Lobby
Non-Smoking Room Options:
King Bed Room
Single Person Room w/ 1 King-size Bed Cost: $257.67 plus tax/day (I only have 1 of these rooms available);
Double-Bed Rooms (Rooms have 2 double-beds): 2-4 people can stay in these rooms
2 Person Room Cost: $128.84 plus tax/day/person
Rooms with more than 2 people are charged and extra $25.00 per extra person
3 Person Room Cost: $85.89 + ($25*3/3) = $110.89 plus tax/day/person
4 Person Room Cost: $64.42 + ($50*3/4) = $101.92 plus tax/day/person;
Room and Service Description:
2. 2 double-beds: 4 people max
3. $25.00-$50.00 extra; Rooms with more than 2 people are charged and extra $25.00/person/day
4. Our hotel is close to many attractions: Convention Center, The Dome, Casino, Aquarium, Museum, Shopping
5. Club Floor Level which exclusively includes the following:
a. Continental Breakfast in Club Lounge
b. Hors d' oeuvres in the Evening
GAS and TRANSPORTATION COSTS
1. We will split the gas and other transportation costs. The total cost will depend on how many paid attendees we have.
1. You will be required to attend our meet-ups in New Orleans; however please feel free to enjoy the city or rest during the other times.
2. Our meet-ups with include: Dancing! Eating! Tailgating! Site Seeing!
3. Enjoy life!