The Richmond/Midlothian Abraham-Hicks LOA Meetup Group Message Board › BRACO coming to Richmond

BRACO coming to Richmond

A former member
Post #: 3
Thought you might be interested in this man, this event.

You can go to his website: www.Braco.net to learn more about him.

BRACO Gazes in historic Richmond, VA
February 16 - 17, 2011

BRACO
His Silent Gaze Transforms Lives!

“A phenomenon of the highest order disguised in an ordinary person” are the words of a journalist that observed Braco during his gazing sessions, attended by thousands of people in Croatia, Bosnia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany and Switzerland.

Some reknowned experts in the field of alternative healing and paranormal research such as Prof. Alex Schneider, Dr Harald Wiesendanger, Drago Plecko, MSc., and Dr. Marino Parod are convinced that Braco is the single most powerful person appearing on the European scene in decades. Many medical doctors have shared their opinion that Braco’s healing abilities are extraordinary, but cannot explain his work though the conventional scientific process.

Richmond, Virginia
February 16 – 17, 2011
DoubleTree Richmond Airport Hotel - Presidential Ballroom
5501 Eubank Rd.
Sandston, VA 23150

Braco will make
his 1st visit to historic Richmond!

People from Washington D.C. to Virginia Beach to Charlottesville will only have a short drive to discover Braco and join us for an exciting two days of gazing in the very area where Patrick Henry delivered his famous "Give me liberty . . . " speech, and inspired impossible dreams into a reality. In 2011, Braco continutes to bring a new hope across this vast expanse from the East to West Coasts, and a sweet trail of joyous tears in the celebration of spirit.

GAZING SESSION TIMES:
Feb 16 (WED) – 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm
Feb 17 (THUR) – 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm
Advance Tickets now available (pick-up at Will Call at event)

Tickets also available at the door
Only $8 per session

Braco does not take any money for his help, he does not accept donations and the sessions are always free at his Center in Zagreb, Croatia. There is only a modest fee when he visits other countries on tour, to cover the event facilities rental and organizational costs.

People have lined up by the thousands for over 8 years at events across Europe to see a gentle man from Croatia named only Braco (pronounced ‘Braht-zo’) and now people in the U.S. are doing the same. He does not call himself a healer, nor promise a cure to anyone, yet remarkable healings, life transformations and a positive empowerment in life are reported en masse by his visitors, hundreds of thousands of them each year! People themselves are Braco’s promoters, through word-of-mouth, as they excitedly share news of this unique man and the profound experiences that occur during gazing sessions with him. And now he is coming to Richmond, Virginia for two days of gazing sessions for the public.

"I went to Braco once as a very skeptical person but with an open mind, I came out with a terrible back injury healed. I wasn’t sure if it was real until weeks later when I could honestly say that I had no back pain since seeing Braco."
- Testimonial from Share your Story

"Braco has truly connected me to the source of love and light I have always known was within me, and somehow through his loving gaze I remember who I am … " – Jean Love, Hawaii

Love & Peace,
Amelia