The Richmond/Midlothian Abraham-Hicks LOA Meetup Group Message Board › New Year - new beginnings

New Year - new beginnings

Lezar
Lezar
Group Organizer
Powhatan, VA
Wow, Sometimes life is just so bittersweet.

The awesome thing is, we have the ability to choose our thoughts, and therefore ultimately, feelings.

On the one hand, I've gotten so much from Kerrie's friendship and Abe/Hicks meet-up that I'm very saddened to see her go.  On the other, and the one I'm focusing on, I applaud her resolve to follow her source inspired instinct and to make a move to another place, trusting it's the right choice for her at this time.

I'm humbled by her suggestion that I co-organize this group. There's no way I could ever fill her shoes (and she makes it seem so easy!), but I believe in the group and I will do my best.  Actually, I'm going to do my best to allow source and universal manager do their thing while I hold on for the ride !

We may have the March meet-up @ Kerrie's - it just depends on how fast things move for her.  We will keep everyone posted as we get info.  If anyone has suggestions about the day, place, or time, please let's share, always ! This is our group!

You are all beautiful people, there is much love for you here.

From the Vortex,

Lezar