The Richmond/Midlothian Abraham-Hicks LOA Meetup Group Message Board › Meditation & Focus Wheel

Meditation & Focus Wheel

Nickie
Butterfly08
Richmond, VA
Post #: 18
Hello Everyone,
Hope you are all attracting the joyous life you created. I believe that you said you would be trying meditation during one the meetings. How has your experience been with the group meditation(was it group meditation?) Also, has anyone of you tried the focus wheel process. I have been using it with fairly good results. The focus wheel process as well as readings meditation help me remember to remain in a good place with myself and the relationships I have. Weill, I was just curious about how everyone is doing. I will not be attending the Meetup as I have attracted to me the college experience. All as well with us here.
Nickie
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Nickie,

The group meditation was a positive experience. We used the "Getting Into The Vortex" CD. The general well being meditation. It was a great way to get connected before our discussion. Using that meditation regularly seems to keep me in a state of Well-Being.
I have used the focus wheel also in the past. Thanks for the reminder. I may begin applying it again. I have found that to be a great way to become more of a vibrational match to my deliberate intention.
Hope you are also attracting a joyous life in college.

Enjoy!
Dan

'
Nickie
Butterfly08
Richmond, VA
Post #: 20
Dan, glad to know u have good results using focus wheel. I really enjoy learning new things it really improves my life
Understanding & also helped me when a loved one moved away to find a better job. Also I continue to enjoy the Youtube videos especially ones that discuss taking your mind off of what is.
As far as my college experience it is really great I've great inductors and a caring advisor very good.