The Richmond/Midlothian Abraham-Hicks LOA Meetup Group Message Board › Daily Rampage of Appreciation - 7/10/12

Daily Rampage of Appreciation - 7/10/12

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Everyone,

The daily Rampage of Appreciation is now on our meetup website. It is under the tab "Discussions" Then click "Message Board". If you feel Joyfully inspired to participate, please do.
When I started this discussion I reminded myself:
I am only doing this for the fun of it and all I am wanting to do is get into a state of appreciation.

Today's topic is what I appreciate about "This Life".

Today I say Thank You and Appreciate:

I appreciate I am an eternal being.

I appreciate I can just relax today and know that I don’t have to do it perfectly anymore.

I appreciate all the traveling I have done in this life. I have seen many beautiful/fun places.

I appreciate the freedom I feel today in knowing I will never get it all done. I appreciate how knowing that makes me feel good so that I can just enjoy the day.

I appreciate Laughter ( I mean a good belly snorting, laugh!)

I appreciate my family and friends and all the Love I get to express to them.

I appreciate my healthy body that allows me to experience this beautiful planet.

I appreciate being at the stadium when my team hits a home run in the bottom of the ninth inning, and celebrating that with 30,000 other people, and feeling that Energy of excitement and Joy over something so simple.

I appreciate that I get to “come together with others for the purpose of co-creating Joy” – Someone famous said that.

I appreciate that I feel good now.

Here is the link to the video I mentioned last night:
http://www.lawofattra...­

Enjoy!
Dan

Ruby S.
user 7121564
Richmond, VA
Post #: 14
Thank you for starting this Dan.
What I appreciate the most at this moment is freedom in my life.
Nickie
Butterfly08
Richmond, VA
Post #: 21
Thank you for making this a part of the group. It really helps get me in a good mood. And that's so very important. I am appreciating that we get to share with each other