addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekly Sacramento Abraham Hicks Meetup Group Message Board › Optional Meeting Suggestion for March 13, 2013

Optional Meeting Suggestion for March 13, 2013

Andy
Multiverseman
Group Organizer
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 57
Since we are not meeting this Wednesday night, one of our members has suggested another option. If this sounds good to you, follow the link to get more information. I've haven't attended one of their seminars before, so I can't vouch for it personally, but I have met Sonika before and she is a very nice person.
Andy

Sonika writes:

I am an avid Abraham follower. I have listened to Abe for over 10 years, went on the Alaskan cruise last year and am going with my husband to Cancun next month. I have even attended a few of your groups in the past.

My husband and I offer relationship trainings that teach people a fun, inspiring way to live the law of attraction in relationship. We just had an avid ABE follower, Steve, attend our last training who was BLOWN OPEN by how deeply useful and practical our tools are, and how much we show people how to fall into love and create what they really want in relationship - especially when their partner is driving them nuts.

I am writing because we happen to be doing a FREE relationship training this Wednesday in Sacramento, from 7-9:30 at the Relationship Skills Center on Lincoln Village Drive. Perhaps some of the Abers in your group might like to experience us since you are not having a LoA meeting this Wednesday? Would you mind putting this message out to your group?

They can register and get more information here:
www.loveworksforyou.com/in-love-again

Thanks so much!
They will love the night. Promise.

Sonika