Phoenix Area Christian Connecting Point Message Board › weekday Bible studies

weekday Bible studies

Steve
user 13639755
Group Organizer
Maricopa, AZ
Post #: 489
The Tues even Bible study I normally attend is taking a break for 3 weeks. I did not want to go that long unfed so, I looked up some other Bible studies closer to my place in Maricopa. Tonight, I attended a new one, met some new people and we studied Psalms 18. I also plan to attend another tomorrow evening too and have been invited to one on Friday.
Does anyone else here besides me, attend a weeknight Bible study ( in addition to Todds of course ).
Steve
user 13639755
Group Organizer
Maricopa, AZ
Post #: 490
Wow! I attended another Bible study tonight. The Pastor was great and I really enjoyed and learned a lot. He is covering the book of Hebrews. Here is a link to his church-
http://waypointaz.com...­
Todd M.
user 31933062
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 213
Glad to see you're getting a lot out of the bible studies, Steve. Like you, I enjoy attending several, and reading the word a lot. There is always something to learn!
Steve
user 13639755
Group Organizer
Maricopa, AZ
Post #: 509
Tonight I attended a Bible study and worship in St Johns at New Covenent church. We studied 1 John, chapt 2.
It was a very good session of study in God's word.