Oct 6, 2012 · 12:00 PM
Academy of Reiki Courses
Academy of Reiki
Reiki is an amazing experience. In addition to giving people the opportunity to create a business assisting others to find Well being, it changes the person who becomes Certified as well.
For me once I was able to experience how vast and powerful energy was it expanded and continues to expand how I view the world and how it works best. I have used it successfully in my career, relationships and just about everything I focus on.
So whether you plan on using this to work with others or just want to feel more connected to yourself and the world around please join in the upcoming certification courses.
To guarantee a spot in the class please sign up and pay (You can pay on www.academyofreiki.org website) one day before the scheduled date.
I also invite all of the students to email me your information to put on my website for referrals of people who would like to receive your services. Currently I am part of a directory that is looking for individuals in CA to work with their clients, so please send me your info to post if you have taken Reiki through the Academy of Reiki.
Level 1 - In level one you will be taught the background of Reiki and what it means. You will be instructed on methods for using Reiki on yourself and other people who are physically with you.
The first part of Reiki energy is given through an attunement process that activates different energy centers in the body. One symbol is given following a practice time to get comfortable with the various hand positions in giving a Reiki treatment.
Twenty one days after attending the Reiki I class you are considered a Reiki Practitioner I and become eligible to offer Reiki professionally.
Class Fee: $175 5/hours
Level 2 - In Reiki II you will receive additional Reiki energy through another attunement and learn additional symbols including a symbol for conducting distance Reiki (Remote Reiki).
You will learn two traditional symbols and non-traditional symbols. I will also be covering the expanse application of administering Reiki remotely and different techniques on conducting it.
It is understood that with Reiki I you receive 20% of the energy and receive the remaining 80% with the Reiki II attunement. Although there is a higher increase on the amount of energy being passed on to you with the Reiki II attunement versus Reiki I, the Reiki II attunement might feel the same.
Class Fee: $250 5/hours
ART-(Advanced Reiki Techniques) ART is a fun and elective class that expands the use of Reiki with different tools and methods such as:
Using Reiki for blessings/Cleansing and Clearing Energy in your home/office spaces.
Incorporating Sound with Tibetan Singing Bowls, Bells and Tuning Forks for uncovering energy blocks and raising energy.
Detecting personal energy centers during treatments.
Understanding the benefits of using sage for cleansing your home and body.
Using Reiki for Manifestation.
Class Fee $150 4/hours
Master Level - There is typically a 6 month time period from finishing Reiki II and becoming eligible to attend the Master/Teacher level of Reiki. At the Master/Teacher level of Reiki sometimes referred as Reiki III or IV you will be given an attunement and shown how to conduct a Reiki Class. This class is recommended for anyone who is interested in finalizing the Reiki series or is planning on teaching the class to others. The final attunement will give you the ability to attune others to Reiki symbols. You will also be able to attune yourself to additional symbols that you may discover from others or that you come up with yourself.
Class Fee: $750 5/hours
(Cash, Check & Credit Cards Accepted) To sign up for the above Classes you can call or email me or sign up online at the www.directintuition.com website.
Academy of Reiki