add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

access consciousness-Northampton Message Board › Access Consciousness Classes Wed & Thurs in Amherst!

Access Consciousness Classes Wed & Thurs in Amherst!

Ziporah H.
Hello Consciousness enthusiasts!
There are 2 exciting Access Consciousness events Wednesday Nov 6 at Hampshire College in Amherst, which is on Rt 116 south of Amherst Center. Kass Thomas, an internationally known facilitator with multiple talents, will be interacting with the audience (you too?) on "Being the Space of Communion with Bodies" would you like different possibilities with YOUR body? more fun? more play? more joy? more awareness and less judgement? more lightness and less contraction? This event is FREE with student ID, and $15 for everyone else.
Following that is a 3 hour introductory class where you'll learn some of the awareness tools of Access Consciousness. You can apply them right away to any situation in your life! Start to follow the energy and watch your reality change! "Light & Heavy" is $35/$20 for students.
Call me for details or log in to the Meetup Access Consciousness Northampton for links to all the details. Or go to for all the schedules and prices.
On Thursday there's a day of Kass Thomas teaching Access Consciousness tools for "Ease with Money" and "The Magic of Creating Business." These tools have doubled and then tripled my income; they really work!! And it is way way way more fun than the efforting and numbers that most business and marketing classes focus on.
What would it take to expand your life so you are the one choosing, creating and enjoying?
thanks from me and Kass!