This is our monthly meeting to plan future events. The meetings are open to all, and especially if you have ideas about events/activities you'd like to see the group putting on.
1. Ask for a volunteer to take notes (decisions and actions only).
2. Introduce ourselves and share something related to this month's AfH ‘key to happiness’ ‘trying out’ (keep learning new things) eg success/challenge/research.
3. Review activities over the last month – with a view to learning lessons.
4. Preparations for forthcoming activities
5. Longer term activities and projects – including ideas for further activities and projects.
6. Review of how we are doing, our processes etc (eg making helping out at activities as enjoyable as possible for those helping, website communications, finances or whatever anyone sees as important at the moment).
8. Date and time of next meeting