align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NOVA Trail Dogs Hiking Club Message Board Future hike suggestions › Anybody care for an impromptu (Easy) hike at Black Hills Regional Park - Sun

Anybody care for an impromptu (Easy) hike at Black Hills Regional Park - Sunday 4th?

Lindy J.
scenographer
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 4
Starting around 9-30am from my place (on Ambassador Drive, Germantown). A pleasant walk through the woods and beside Little Seneca Creek and the lake. I suggest making the boat dock or the Visitor Center a midpoint stop. The latter has toilet facilities and water. Then head back to my place for snacks, beers/wine/champagne/orange juice. (Being Easter Sunday, local wineries are closed.)

Approx 5 miles depending on route we choose. On leash only (the park is heavily policed). Plenty of swimming opportunities.

Let me know so that I can get it posted to the calender if there are takers.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be interested in an easy Sat. am hike!
Wallis