Let's get together and organize free and/or affordable, high-energy playdates for our children, at least twice a week, at various local public play centers or outdoor playgrounds (depending on the weather). Ideally, these meetings would:
• Include at least 10 children between around the ages 2-5.
• Be held for 2-3 hours at a time.
• Be focused on high energy play (climbing, running, jumping).
• Allow the parent(s) the opportunity to relax a bit with a book, tablet, laptop, etc... while the children play.
• Take place whenever most suitable for the parents involved.
This Meetup is specifically for people interested in coming to our group meetings. While attendance at all or most of our weekly active playdates is encouraged but not mandatory, we ask that you plan to attend at least once every 2 months at minimum to stay part of this group.
This is a volunteer run organization so if you don't see meetups that work for you, request to become an event coordinator and that will give you access to add meet ups on the calendar.
In order to join the group click the "join us" button on the welcome page, fill out your member profile and upload a picture of yourself as your main profile picture ( It is okay if it has your children in it as well, but we need to be able to recognize you when we see you at a meetup.), hit submit and you will be on your way to being our latest Playgroup Pal.