PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NO HOST EVENT. However, if the members would like to get together and make a night of it, that would be awesome.You can feel free to use the comment section below to communicate with your fellow members. Some AOKers will be there volunteering, but I could not resist posting this as just an event to have fun. All proceeds benefit The Little Miss Hannah Foundation, a wonderful, truly grassroots, local organization.
Picture it…hundreds of colored feathers blowing in the wind, carrying messages of love to those children, family, and friends that have passed away. On July 24th, you can join our celebration by creating your own messages of love while enjoying music, dancing, and activities for your entire family.
Your and your kids will have a great time decorating delicious cake pops, painting masterpieces on canvas, doing crazy cool science experiments, learning magic and juggling, and a variety of arts, crafts, and other activities.
At our first annual event in 2012, we raised over $7,000 to help Las Vegas families with children diagnosed with rare, life-limiting, and complex medical conditions!
(view video and pictures of our 2012 event)
Bring your family down for a fun evening of music, activities, special discounts and raffles, while raising money to help us support our local families. We can’t change their inevitability, but we can help them focus on enhancing the quality time they have with their child. We can’t do it without the support of our community.
Amazing raffle items include:
* Four VIP tickets to see Brad Garrett’s show plus a meet-n-greet
* 5 Kids Cooking Classes from Mis En Place
* Private Wine Tasting Party for 20 from Total Wine & More
* Golf Package from Anthem Country Club
* 3-Day Car Rental from Enterprise Rent-A-Car
* 2 Day-Passes to Wet N’ Wild
* Birthday Party from Gymcats
* New Louis Vuitton Mahina Leather Amella Wallet donated by the DiChiaro Family
… and more!
Activity participants include:
* Doodad! The Magician
* Carnival Games with Fun for All Games
* Mad Science
* Mis En Place – The Cooking Experience
* Paint and Party Las Vegas
* Las Vegas Character Visits
* Gary the Mime
… and more!
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors including: