addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NJ/NY Hiking, Cycling and Kayaking Message Board › Finger Lakes

Finger Lakes

user 9312013
Montclair, NJ
So excited to be doing this meetup again!  We had a great time in the Finger Lakes last year!
I wanted to let everyone know that I have to work Friday and won't be getting to the Finger Lakes until pretty late. Bob kindly agreed to do the meet and greet at his site--site 47--on Friday evening.  Thank you, Bob.
My cell number if you need anything is 732-890-7809.
I also just want to make sure that everyone is aware that you have to arrange for your own campsite.  I did not book sites for the group.  Also, if you want to share food, etc. please arrange that with others on your own.  Everyone's responsible for their own meals.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.