Photography Workshop Series Message Board › Milan, Rome and Istanbul!

Milan, Rome and Istanbul!

Kevin Michael S.
KevinSchmitz
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Milan, Rome Istanbul & Chicago here we come!

After directing a One-On-One Workshop and Super Workshop in Chicago on September 14, 16 & 17.  I fly out on September 20th to Istanbul and then to Milan.  I will be in Milan on behalf of The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine, and I am working on attending Fashion Week Events, meeting with top designers, high fashion magazines and coordinating shoots and locations in Milan from September 21st to 24th.  I am directing theHigh Fashion Photography Workshop in Milan on September 26th and creating an epic production for those who enroll.  I will be traveling with my top Italian celebrity wardrobe stylist Rosy Muto along with my assistant Rhadha and my Italian Makeup & Hair Stylist Beatrice.

I will be heading from Milan to Rome, then on to Venice. If anyone is interested in Enrolling in the Milan Workshop or if you are interested in a "One-On-One" Photography Workshop let me know and we could create a custom fashion shoot for you in an Italian Villa.   We could shoot in any of these cities and create some stunning editorials.   I will fly out October 3rd from Rome to Istanbul where I will be shooting for a few days, and then back to Los Angeles October 6th!

­­

­­