addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Photography Workshop Series Message Board › New Images from Recent Workshops in Los Angeles!

New Images from Recent Workshops in Los Angeles!

Kevin Michael S.
KevinSchmitz
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
I would like to share the hottest new images from the August 30th "One-On-One" Photography Workshop I directed to two Photographers that flew into town from Australia that also took the last Super Workshop on August 25th & 26th. We worked with Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist Rosy Muto who will be heading with me to Milan to Style the Workshop and Editorials we are shooting throughout Europe in late September.

Enroll Now in an Upcoming Workshop in Chicago, Milan, Los Angeles and Miami!!!!

2012 - 2013 Workshop Schedule

September 16 & 17, 2012 Chicago Fashion Editorial SUPER WORKSHOP

September 26, 2012 Milan, Italy: High Fashion Editorial at an Italian Castle

October 13 & 14, 2012 Los Angeles: Slice of Life Lifestyle Advertising Photography

November 10 & 11 Los Angeles: Fashion & Beauty Advertising Photography

December 1 & 2 Los Angeles: Alchemy of A Dream - Conceptual Fashion

December 15 Los Angeles: Lifestyle Advertising

January 19 & 20 Los Angeles: Lifestyle Advertising

February 1, 2 & 3 Los Angeles: Full 3 Day Weekend Intensive

February 23, 25 Los Angeles: Stock Photography Seminar

March 16 & 17 Miami Beach: Spring Break Swimwear

­

­

­

­

­