Following a load of new members joining recently, I thought it might be time to set up another social evening :-)
Experimenting with days, I'm going to pick a Thursday this time, and choose The Flyer for the location - hopefully it'll well and truly be Summer by then, and we can sit outside enjoying some beers in the evening sun :-)
As always, come along if you want to:
- ...discuss plans for future events!
- ...meet with like-minded extreme folk, and swap stories of derring-do!
- ...find out what the group is all about!
- ...hear about some of our previous events - skydiving, wakeboarding, flying trapezing, abseiling, climbing, zorbing, etc. etc.
- ...watch videos of some of our previous adventures (usually by passing an iPhone around :-) ).
We'll meet any time from 7.30/8-ish, have a few beers, shoot the breeze, and discuss and organise future events.
There's no real format to the evening. Just turn up, have a drink, meet other members and have a chat.
Should be fun :-)
Minimum attendees 12, Maximum attendees 30.