Alliance Française of Dupage County Message Board › AF DuPage - looking towards 2011

AF DuPage - looking towards 2011

Charles
user 4862196
Group Organizer
Naperville, IL
Bonjour à tous....

Un grand merci to all those who came and participated in our 2010 events... it sure has been a successful year for the Alliance Française de DuPage and we hope you've had a fun time attending.

I have posted the calendar of Meetup events for January 2011 on our www.meetup.com/afdupage website. How about you make the Alliance part of your 2011 New Year resolutions? And, if you become a dues-paying member of the Alliance, you'll have more information on additional, private functions not posted on the Meetup website. Check www.afdupage.com/membership.html for more information on how to join.

All best wishes for "de joyeuses Fêtes" (Happy Holidays), and see you next year!

Charles
Stephanie
user 11689864
Warrenville, IL
Post #: 1
Merci Charles for all the work you do to keep this group running smoothly! Although we haven't been able to make the last few events, we do look forward to joining you all again soon and have even become members of the Alliance.
I do have a question on the Feb.6 Café-conversation: the schedule I got from the Alliance stated it's at 2pm whereas the meetup group states 3pm. Do you know which is correct? We may bring some friends whom we told about the group so want to make sure we come at the right time!

Thanks,
Stephanie Weckesser