addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Alliance Française of Dupage County Message Board › Host a French student this summer!

Host a French student this summer!

Michelle H
Michelle_H
Carol Stream, IL
Post #: 25
Bonjour! I've not been able to get to very many meetups with this group due to my work schedule, but wanted to share this opportunity with all of you anyway :)
This summer, a group of 12 French students (ages 13-18, mainly high schoolers) will be coming to visit the Chicago area from July 8th through the 27th. They are doing this through a program called "Share America"--the idea is to have a short, non-academic homestay immersion experience. I am currently seeking hosts for these students, plus their one adult leader. I was a host last summer and really enjoyed it; if you are interested in this opportunity, please send me a private message or reply to this post and I shall provide you with more details. You can also visit this website:
http://www.share-amer...­
However, the website is not completely up-to-date, and you must apply to be a host through me (the only application on the website is for participants, not hosts).
Hope to hear from you soon!
Michelle Henson