align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Alliance Française d'Indianapolis (French Alliance) Message Board French Language: Job Offers and Networking › Any ideas for college graduates to work or spend un petit séjour in France?

Any ideas for college graduates to work or spend un petit séjour in France?

Jeff C.
JeffCochran
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 5
Hello my fellow francophones and francophiles!

I know a few college seniors who have fallen in love with France as a result of recent travel during their study abroad experiences. Aside from the Teaching Assistantship Program, I am having trouble in suggesting other avenues to explore. I had such a wonderful experience as an assistant, I want other passionate students to share in that joy.

If you can help, your comments and ideas are most certainly welcome here!

"Dieu merci, c'est vendredi."