Julie Chance, President of Strategies-By-Design will present on the topic, "Beyond the Numbers: Secrets of a Successful Business Plan"
It's likely that that most of you haven't done a business plan or if you have, your plan has been neglected, forgotten or abandoned. The problem is that traditional business planning - which is designed for corporations - goes only so far in helping entrepreneurs realize their vision for their businesses.
Traditional business planning is comprised of hard numbers, cold facts and lifeless strategies and ignores a business owner's passion and purpose, dreams and desires. These essential elements of success are never discussed in business classes, but they can make all the difference between a business that limps along and one that soars.
In "Beyond the Numbers: Secrets of a Successful Business Plan," Julie Chance, President of Strategies-By-Design, will help you achieve breakthrough results by teaching you:
- How to translate your passion for your business into profits
- How your beliefs create a "hidden infrastructure" that can grow your business
- How you can attract the people, resources, clients and customers you want without relying solely on self-discipline, will power, hard work and sacrifice
Bring plenty of business cards, brochures, and other literature to display on the table at the front of the meeting area designated for that purpose. You will receive the opportunity to tell the group who you are, what you do, and what an ideal client for you might be. Our mission is to facilitate business networking and to help those Ags in transition. So don't be shy about telling other Aggies how you can help their business, or be helped.
- 8:00 AM: Doors open for networking, coffee and donuts
- 8:15 AM: Meeting called to order and introductions
- 8:50 AM: Closing remarks and raffle
- 9:00 AM: Meeting officially concludes.
As noted above, we'll be concluding the meeting at 9:00 AM. Those Aggies that want to continue networking past 9:00 AM are welcome to migrate over to the foyer area.
Business Casual to Business Formal
Park outside in the Guest Parking spots.