Following Perm Opening with Client in Roswell, GA. Work from home 2 days a week!
Agile Product Owner
Skills: Product Management, Agile, Scrum, Stratgic and Analytical Thinker
Pay Rate: Flexible, based on experience
Feel like your skills are underutilized? Looking to prove what you can REALLY do? Work alongside senior leadership as an Agile Product Owner in this critical leadership role. Become the SME for a mature educational analytics software product - your work truly makes a difference! You'll enjoy casual dress for a fantastic company that promotes balance between work/life - work from home 2 days a week as well!
This is a perm/direct hire opportunity in Roswell. A gile Product Owner is responsible for the strategy, product roadmap and prioritization of projects and enhancements. THIS IS NOT a Business analyst or Project Management position. To be successful, the Product Owner will be responsible for focusing on strategy, business development and prioritizing the features that need to be added. The candidate will work with other
departments (Marketing, Sales and Support, etc) to help prioritize projects and build a business case ROI for the project. The Product Owner will also assist the business analyst in developing accurate epic/user stories in support of the development cycles. The Product Owner will also be involved in researching new technologies, meeting with vendors and being aware of and tracking the competitive online environment.
analytical skills coupled with the ability to think creatively and strategically
- Agile Product Owner experience desired
- Product Management a must
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize opportunities, with strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Have strong focus on customer satisfaction, responsiveness and time to market. Possess the ability to interact effectively across departments and with all levels of management.
- Previous experience in Web Application Development a plus
- Previous experience in k12 Education a plus
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Casual Dress, Telecommute 2 days a week, PTO
Kim Angle Lead Technical Recruiter