Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › Agile Technical Project Manager Needed - 2 year project
|A former member||
Our customer is a large business services outsourcing company with a large presence in Atlanta. At present time, our customer is looking for Project Manager for a long term contract project.
The team is working on an entire rewrite to their current client, facing application. The project manager must have experience with managing enterprise level software development projects as a PM. The PM also needs to have recent PM experience working on web applications, java and oracle experience as a PM and AGILE experience. Finally, the PM must have experience working with offshore teams as a Project Manager.
This position will report to the Development Manager and must be self-motivated and proactive in this fast-paced, dynamic, rapid-development environment.
• PM Experience with enterprise level projects
• 5 plus years of experience as a Project Manager on Software Development Projects at the enterprise level
• PM Experience with Java, Oracle and Web Applications
• PM Experience in an Agile environment
• PMP certification or equivalent training is a plus
• 40% travel (Driving Distance)
• Experience with Client facing projects are a big plus
Any questions or if interested at all please contact me, Elizabeth Hill. 404-897-5152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
where does the development manager fit in the agile structure?
agile development methodology